monday morning we were able to filter the platinum kush breathe closed loop test run. The dissolved extracts stayed in the freezer over night creating the seperation we need for filtering.
👆 here’s the dissolved extract coning out of the freezer. Super cloudy and holding a lot of junk we don’t want at all.
And that’s quite a bit of fats and lipids we pulled out. The original extraction looked like 👇
And nice filtered the extract can be frozen down one more time to see if there is anything we missed but from past experiments, fiktering properly the first time usually gets everything out that we don’t want
👆 and what a difference, this is a super important step when prepping for cartridges. if these fats and lipids do end up getting into a cart it’s going to taste burnt and it will get clogged and that’s no fun 😝
next step is to purge the bulk of the alcohol on a heating pad using a food safe silicone. After a few hours the bulk is purged and we are ready for the vac chamber
This step can take days or hours depending on the amount of product and how much patience you have.... like watching a fire 🔥.
playing with the valves, soon the product starts to tighten up. We do add a little heat sometimes to help with this step but we try to stay away from heat at any cost.
Until this point we used no heat. And for the last few hours we used heat a few minutes on and few minutes off to slowly warm up the extract to allow the last bits of solvent purge.
👆 and 💥 there it is. Platinum Kush breathe extracted with pure322 organic solvent then winterized with 190 proof grain alcohol and properly prepped for some of the new and improved carts using all natural flavors with an increased strength of nearly 3 times.
👆 regular strength carts
👆 and these new Terps allow us to make carts 3 times stronger 🥳
Cured platinum Kush breathe
here are some of our 7 gram jars we made up for a super happy person. again this is the platinum Kush breathe flower run using pure322 organic solvent by MetaVega and then allowed to sit and over time we get this amazing sugar/sauce/crumble depending on how much time you give it. And the 👃 on these extracts are insane.
Closed looped system
As we started moving the lab to the new spot this kept jumping out at me 🤣 so I made it a point that we would start using this closed loop system and start figuring out the best way to use it with using pure322 organic solvent as it performs and acts much differently then most all other solvents used in extractions. So we did one test run and that test run is the winterized PKB you see above . We will be prepping to run another 12 or 18 inch tube. A bit scary using when you don’t know what to expect. Again I’m lernin 😝
Grow room updates
Location 1: we have 3 🌈 gobstoppers left under the G8LED C3 as we wait for these 3 to show sex. All the other rainbow 🌈 gobstoppers and the banana 🍌 French 🍪 were showing to be females so we moved them i to the other veg room that is actually set to 18/6. We will be resetting this light for veg any day now and we will continue with the training and feeding with Advanced Nutrients full strength PH perfect technology line up.
We brought the strawnana tangilope tonthe Vivosun 5x5 and got her under the 315 watt CMH light and gave her a good defoliating.
The feminized marshmallow gobstoppers are not doing bad. But hopefully they take off here soon. Once these are big enough we will transplant into 3 gallon fabric pots and these will be the first true run through the new 5x5 room. We will be getting one more 5x5 room so we can have our veg and flower room so we can get back on consistent harvests.
All inquiries can be sent to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org