🔥 giveaway winner 🔥
@staceyflyshigh you are the winner.... I try telling people your chances of winning are pretty good on the website 🤷♂️ 😂 thank you and everyone for entering. As I build back my giveaways and freebies we will be doing more of them with better and better products. 🥳 💯
over the weekend we got some awesome work done. Maybe not as much as I wanted to .... 👆 here we have the good ol’ platinum kush breathe flower. This flower has been consistent since day one 3 years ago when we started. Just an awesome strain that is grown out properly. This is a sun grown flower.
and honeycomb did the packing for the 18 inch tube. We fit 98 grams of material in to it. running 3 cans of pure322 organic solvent.
running the blast into a Pyrex dish and placing that dish into a bowl of warm water and purged off the bulk of the pure322
We did use the closed loop system but still working on the best setup to use this set up and reclaim the solvent. We yielded 20 grams from this extraction so I know I missed 3-6 grams as this was lower then what we normally average from this material.
And we got the last 25 grams of material packed into the 6 inch tube. This was used to add to the batch we winterized as we go forward in making our new strength cartridges.
We ran one can of pure322 organic solvent
which you can find at www.pure322.com
This blast was not weighed before dissolving ... 😣 but this was dissolved with 190 proof grain alcohol and put in the freezer.
And the next step in winterization after freezing is filtering.
winterization & prep for carts
this batch of dissolved extract has been kept in the freezer for nearly 2 days. most of the fats and lipids had become solid and fell to the bottom of the jar. Next step is filtering. using the Buckner funnel and simple coffee filters. hooking the funnel to our vac pump, we poured the solution into the top of the hopper allowing the pump to do the work.
🤮 and that’s why we pulled out.... if this was left in the extract and we made carts it would taste burnt and clog....
👆 and here is the the filtered extract. Next step is to purge the alcohol off and then finish it in the vac chamber. once the extract is fully purged we will weigh it up and start figuring how many carts we can make with the new flavors.
We have Girl Scout cookies, gelato and sour diesel. Real Terps for some 🔥 carts.
And we have some regular carts coming in in place of the full glass carts for the moment. 🎊
Extracts we have ready now
👆 we have cured PKB badder. 👇 and we have PKB sauce
and 👇 we have PKB crumble
pure322 organic solvent has made a huge impact on our production. Allowing many different finishes without needing all the equipment... we are not a million/billion dollar company.... it’s me and the lady 😂 but I’m dead set on making/keep making a product that gives you top shelf quality at a much lower price. I will be posting a blog in the near future on recreational versus medical/dispensaries.
🌱 The Grows 🪴
And finally... who wouldn’t be nervous about growing out there own fem seeds when it’s the first time I ever feminized PROPERLY. The feminized marshmallow gobstoppers are now starting to take off. About a 1/4 of the seedlings were stunted. these 6 we have in the 2x4 under the 200 watt full spectrum LED and they are now starting to show vigorous growth. We just topped them for the second time. First time was at the 4th node and from there we topped at the next 4th node. And combining low stress training with it we will be working on epic canopies. These 6 will be wall to wall in the new Vivosun 5x5 grow tent. We will be transplanting these into 3 gallon fabric pots in about 3-4 weeks. We will then veg for another 3 weeks in the new room and then flip to flower. If interested we have these beans for sale all you have to do is shoot us a message.
- 5x5 Vivosun grown room
We have the strawnana tangilope as our first test run in the room. We have this girl under the 315 watt CMH flowering light. This is not truly a test as we start filling this room I know we will be looking at environmental conditions and will have to adjust. But as far as height of the lights and air transfer and making sure everything works well together. This girl was used for clones.... I fucked that up. So we are now on week 4 of flower with her.
- veg room 1
Under the 400 watt Metal halide we have our autoflowers. we have LSD, Durban poison and amnesia haze. These came in from Error Seeds. This company is out of the Ukraine 🇺🇦, I believe. These are all feminized. We may just keep these in here for there entire life. These mostly have all been topped. All in fox farm soil and mostly in fabric pots, a few plastic pots.
- Veg room 2
under the G8LED C3 we have 2 🍌 French 🍪 and 4 rainbow 🌈 gobstoppers. This room just got reset a few days ago back to veg. We had them in flower to sex them. We had about half that were male. Now we work on the low stress training and topping to go for those epic canopies. We should be taking cutting when we go to transplant into 3 gallon fabric pots. These originated from Pure Smoke Boutique. And boy do we have strains to pop. Gotta be 200+ crosses we have now cuz of them 💯 💚
if interested in anything you see, or have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time. we are here for you and want nothing more for people to succeed with there grows and extractions. Extraction classes are available but must be scheduled 2 weeks out from target date.