Extraction and making cartridges
we ended up packing the rest of the material we had of the muff krusha flower and extracted it with pure322 organic solvent. We ran her through the normal warm water bath and we then flooded the Pyrex with 190 proof grain alcohol
Dissolving the extraction we are getting ready and prepping to filter it. Bringing the solution to freezing temperatures allows the fats and lipids to seperate. this is what it looks like dissolved before we freeze and filter it... 👇
As we allow this to freeze down we prepped out Buckner funnel
We will fit a simple coffee filter in the hopper above the glass filter and lightly dampen it to create a good seal and keep and even vac as much as possible. And this is where things start to clean up. Below 👇 is the link to our IGTV https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEXyYvuhzM7/?igshid=1jfpzlgzba6fx
We did end up picking some more fresh flower material and it’s at the perfect time for extraction, this is time you would jar it so we packed a 18 inch tube of it and will be blasting it by the time you read this. I did not get the name of this strain but I will get it for tomorrow’s postings. we will be running 3 cans of pure322 organic solvent
Popping new strains to clone, flower and feminize
So out of the 15 strains we received from Pure Smoke Boutique it looks like we will be popping a round of Strawnanna tangilope. Now we tried this one before and we didn’t do so well but I’m super confident in this round 🤣 gonna 💥 the fuck outta this round 🥳 we will be weeding our the males, so if your local and would like the males please feel free to give us a shout. Once we get our females we will either get one or two rounds to go through our flower room and we will take clones and run a few rounds of clones in the cabin grow. As well we will be feminizing one in the new isolation tent to create fem beans another 🏁 🎉
Always nerve racking checking the cabin. It’s like the bi-polar girl friend you had in high school, being consistent in this relationship and she may or may not agree to click on for y when planned and freak the fuck out, crazy bitches...... fuck.... God ..... oh she was crazy..... but the cabin he becoming on flawlessly the last 3-4 days and I’m super thankful we have not had issues.
We have six girls in here. 3 marshmallow Gobbstopper one bag seed girl and two juicy fruit clones. All in 5 gallon fabrics except one is in a 5 gallon traditional plastic. doing a little comparison with them in performance. Well check the roots at harvest. Mixing 10ml of grow and 15 of
micro and bloom per gallon, from Advanced Nutrients and we split a gallon per Two pots. We have our ink bird temp controller set to 69 degrees but it seems to stay about 72 degrees in here consistently. We will be getting the electrician up here and getting an estimate on getting a 3 phase properly j stalled with a box so we can run some real fucking POWER 💥 🔥 ⚡️
The marshmallow Gobbstopper we got feminizing is on day 5 of treatment. We still have 9 to 16 days of daily treating the one branch with the reversal spray. One we see them fem pollen sacks we will the. Dust the rest of the branches with that pollen. We will need testers if anyone becomes interested.
Flower and veg Room
Didn’t do much today in the flower room. We watered everything with plain ph water and did a little bit of defoliating of the mandarin hammers that are about half way through flower. Creature bear og F2 autos should start to take off soon and we will top them pretty soon here
And same in the veg room. We just watered with plain ph water for the four mandarin hammers and the three feminized bubba hash which we have been root training. next we will be feeding them with Advanced Nutrients and the bubba hash too should start taking off
We will be transplanting the 3 mandarin hammers into three gallons soon from there one gallon fabrics and the three bubba hash are already in there 3 gallon fabrics