so the juicy fruit clone has been hang drying for about 6-7 days and we tried a little extraction with the 18 inch tube. we dropped in some of the flower, lightly, barely packing it and we froze the tube. We ran two cans of pure322 organic solvent and brought back 3 grams. Was nervous it was gonna come out green but it didn’t 🤣 🎉 so we will be doing a few more tubes of this to keep up on things.
Flower room and marshmallow Gobbstopper harvest
we finally took down the marshmallow Gobbstopper we popped from seed from Pure Smoke Boutique. We got 95% of it into the My Herbs Now Dryer.
Above is just a short gallery of pics showing how we arranged our flower in the dryer. We took off all the fan leaves leaving on all the sugar leaves. we will trim up some for smoking but the rest will be extracted. We set the dryer to its default 96 hours and we will check them out before that time runs up.
And now that we have both of those girls gone we now have room for the mandarin hammers...
And yes these are going to be small and they are staying in the one gallon fabrics but I needed to bring something in to fill the gap for now. We do have the one random photoperiod in the 3 gallon fabric. These are all on week one of flower come Monday we will be on week 2.
We have the rest of the mandarin hammers in here and like the others in flower these ones too have not been sexed yet. We do plan on sexing them in these one gallon pots then transplanting the females into 3 gallon pots to finish there life cycle through flower