🎊 giveaway winner 🎊
congrats Erika you are the fathe..... the winner 😂 let me know how you want to receive your winnings 🎉 💯 🖤
Jesus og extraction
So after a couple days we finally got our material in 😂 fml 🤦♂️ and we got straight to work
packing the 18 inch tube we packed 100 grams of the Jesus og and I do believe we added the 6 inch tube to this extraction as well.
Running 3 cans of pure322 organic solvent, @ www.pure322.com and using “waxroom10” will get you a discount on your first order, and then allowing the tube to finish draining out.
running the Pyrex dish through the warm water bath purging the bulk of the solvent we are ready to collect and weigh it up.
And after collecting and weighing we came out with a 31.3% yield 31.3 weighed grams. These container are now curing and in a few days we will have that 🔥 sugar sauce 🎉
👆 and we are trying a new source for material and here we have “truth band”.
We did get it packed up and we ran our pure322 through it and into the Pyrex dish as usual...
We ran the warm water bath but this is where we left it. After the pure322 purged, we covered the dish and put it aside. We will collect it and get this curing as well.
Strawnana tangilope harvest
honeycomb got the strawnana tangilope chopped and trimmed.
But only lightly trimmed. Trimming off anything that had a stem and leaving on all the sugar leaves. She packed 3 trays in the my herbs now dryer and got everything situated nicely on top of the machine.
This batch was not big and only took a couple of days in the dryer. Once the flowers nice and crispy we got them jarred into wide mouth mason jars and using a new tool...
We got a 4 pack of “burp lids” which fit any brand wide mouth mason jars. These covers replace the original band lids and allows you to pump out the air instead of opening and having to burp them. I do hear they have lids coming out to fit 5 gallon buckets!! 🪣 what???!!! Can’t wait. So now over the next two weeks we will pump these jars and we will see how well they work 🎉
🌱 seedlings 🌱
And we have 9 out of 12 feminized marshmallow gobstoppers coming through. Tonight We will get these seedlings into one gallon fabric pots using Fox Farm happy frog soil. 6 of these will be staying as the next round for the Vivosun 5x5 but the rest of them as well as many other strains will be getting ready to go to the outdoor grow.
Sexing juvenile plants 🪴
We have had these bag seed plants in bloom for the last two weeks so we can do our best to properly sex then. We found that half of them had male qualities such as uneven node growth and lengthy. It’s still a hypothesis I’m looking at for early sexing when running regular photoperiods.