🎊 giveaway 🎊
💥 🤛 this week we are giving away one of our full spectrum carts which will be either in zkittlez, gelato or GSC. Rules: like and comment on this blog. We will randomly choose a winner for Friday’s blog.
Extraction & winterizing
We got a mixed run of marshmallow gobstopper and prayer pupil in the dish in the warm water bath, this batch is going for cartridges.
This will be a small batch. Once fully purged in the warm water bath we are ready to dissolve the extract in 190 proof grain alcohol To start the winterizing process.
After dissolving in alcohol we capture it back in a mason jar snd get it into the freezer. Even at room temp you can see that this is foggy.... into the freezer.
Once the fats and lipids have become a solid we are ready to filter it through our Buckner funnel. All the fats and lipids will get caught in the paper filters before the clean extract falls into the beaker. If this step is looked over it will ruin any cartridge.
The clean extract now goes into the source to purge off the bulk of the alcohol. We will reduce this down to a thick goo snd reclaim whatever alcohol we can for later use.
once reduced down we are ready to pour the extract into the vac chamber where it will finish degassing into a shatter. And then from there we will weigh it up and figure out math out for mixing carts.
And now offering 10-15 and 30 ml bottles so you can fill your own carts now.. 🥳 and using products from Terps USA when we create our cartridges 💯
🍄 Cambodian 🍄
We got our first harvest of the Cambodians 🥳 and these are now in the “My Herbs Now Dryer” drying out. We should be able to get a final weight on this harvest by the end of the day today.
And the second flush is already coming in and coming in hard. fan and most 3 times a day. Maybe 5-7 days we should have another harvest of these guys. And these ones are stupid strong 😛 🍄
So we had to do a little tying... one of the bubba hash girls is having a tough time holding herself up. Using twine we tied up any flopping over and tying them to the frame of the tent. Things look good now and should finish properly tied up like this. room stays at a 70-71 degrees. And yesterday we did end up watering with plain ph water between 5.5-6.5.
4x4 marshmallow gobstoppers
we got the one Vivosun 315 watt CMH with the veg light bulb on. The other one will be turned on once we flip to flower (12-12) but for now we are working on there training and topping. All six are in straight coco coir, in attempt for quicker results but be careful on your feeding and ph as coco coir is unforgivable of you mess up 😂. We will transplant into 3 or 5 gallon fabric pots in a couple of weeks. 🎉
4x4 with more gobstoppers
the next 4x4 we have 9 marshmallow gobstoppers mainly in one gallon pots. And the same goes for this room we will be working on there topping and training. We are running a 400 watt metal halide. This will not get flipped into flower, this will stay as our main veg room for now.
and in the small tent we have 5 girls that ended up auto flowering on us. Mainly the marshmallow gobstopper but we do have a bubba hash that started to autoflower Also. We will run these out and run them straight to the extraction tube.
Feminizing bubba hash
And we finally started treating the bubba hash in the small 2x2 Vivosun. using “the doctors” and treating one branch. 14-21 days we should have feminized pollen sacks and we will then pollinate itself or harvest that feminized pollen for later use.