Creature bear og extraction came out and yielded well. From 55 grams of flower we brought back 7 grams of extract. 🎉 and we blasted this auto flower the moment it was done drying and just before jarring is the best time to blast. And the 👃 and taste is awesome. We have one more tube we can probably blast but it will have to wait till next week, unless I can get some time in before the the princess and I fly back to Nashville.
Few weeks back we got six into the ground a bit late but was needed to make room as well as get a little bit of insurance behind us come harvest time in October. Today checking them out we found one growing some pollen sacks.
Now these were from beans we found in material we were blasting a few months ago. And some are looking great. So we chopped this one down and got rid of it. We still have 3 out of the five that are not showing sex yet but keeping a daily eye on them is going to key on not screwing the other ones up of one of those three becomes a male. We may feed these once a week or something but even that I think we will just let them go and see what happens with them.
From the cabin
last night we went out and grabbed all the “pop corn” buds from the juicy fruit clones. These all still have the sugar leaves on them and we must have at least 2 ounces or more. We will pack the 18 inch extraction tube up with this material and get it blasted. Most of the grow from the cabin is going to be extracted. there are definitely some good flowers we will keep for smoking, maybe, but we should have enough material for the next couple weeks 🎉 💯 💚