Bubba Hash Extraction
So we pulled out the 12 inch extraction tube and we packed it with the smaller flower and trim from the bubba hash we just took out of the My Herbs Now dryer. We then ran 2 cans of pure322 which you can find at www.pure322.com code “waxroom10” for a discount. We then ran the warm water bath. Once that was done we started the winterizing process using 190 proof grain alcohol.
Once the warm water bath is done we take the Pyrex dish out of the bowl and dry it off. We then flood the dish with 190 proof grain alcohol and just enough to cover the extraction. And once fully dissolved we collect it into a mason jar
With the extract and alcohol at room temperature it doesn’t seem to be cloudy and looks to appease clean... but now we freeze it...
Once the solution freezes down you can see how cloudy and milky it looks. This is do to the fats and lipids freezing and becoming a solid within the alcohol. WE HAVE SEPERATION 🎉 now we prep our Buckner funnel
Trimming a 2.5 micron paper lab filter to fit at the bottom and then Using two coffee filters above that, we connect our vacuum pump up and we pour the solution into the top and in a few minutes and we are done filtering
This is all we filtered out. If this is not done properly, there’s many way to do this, your cartridges will taste burnt and will most likely get clogged. we pour the filtered solution into a food safe silicone and we place that into a heating pad to purge off the bulk of the alcohol and in a few hours we are ready to finish it in the vacuum chamber.
(That’s not dirt or foreign objects, it’s a discoloration in the silicone, need a new one)
this is what it looks like prior to the vacuum chamber. A nice thick consistency.
👆 first pull in the chamber.
Every so often we pull it out and fold it onto its self and we slowly start collecting it together while we purge.
After a short while we get a beautiful golden chunk of goodness. This one came out to 8 grams.
And it shattered out beautifully 🎉 and this was to make some cartridges.
We were able to get 20 cartridges made up using the 8 grams of bubba hash we winterized. The first 10 were made in “grape 🍇 ape 🦍“
Take 4 grams and placing it into our
mixing glass we added 8ml of grape ape
We then heated it up and we mixed again allowing us to fill 10 of the new full glass carts which are apparently a bit bigger then other one gram carts
The little dots you see are actually air bubbles.
the next ten were made in mango 🥭
And again the same steps we took for grape ape ate the same steps we took for mango and any flavor for that matter.
And with the new full glass wax room productions carts and the wax room productions batteries I believe we have the best bang 💥 for your buck 💵 giving you the cleanest, biggest most potent cartridge hits.
Continued bubba hash harvesting
After we got the second bubba hash dried and out of the My Herbs now dryer we threw it right into a mason jar and we will do a final trim soon. And we did this so we could get the next and last bubba hash out of the flower room.
And I still don’t k ow why but this one got “burnt” unlike the other two that didn’t. But the flower still looks 🔥 and the terps are 💥 and it looked ready anyway. So went through our little harvest process like we do with them all and got it broken down and fitted into the My Herbs Now Dryer and let the 96 hour preset time start and I’m guessing around 48-50 hours for this batch to dryer properly.
We only used 3 trays and one tray has the center knocked out so we could pile in more flower per level. Today we should be able to start doing a tight trim on it along with the other jars of untrimmed bubba hash.
Honeycomb always there to help when I need it 💕 💗 ❤️ ☠️ 💀
And with the bubbas out of here and nothing ready to bring into flower we must turn the G8LED C3 off 😢 for now. I wanted to bring to veg time but we’ll just ease back for a moment.
And the veg room is packed. With banana 🍌 French cookies 🍪 4 of them in the one gallon grey fabric pots. Then we have 6 rainbow 🌈 gobstoppers in the black one gallon pots and then to the left is 11 feminized marshmallow gobstoppers from our feminizing project. And we will be taking clones from the strawnana tangilope soon that’s sitting in the 3 gallon fabric pot.
Apparel & Accessories
Message us with any questions, comments or concerns or inquiry