AK47 and mixed trim extraction, clones and setting up for new isolation tent ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ’š

Extractions

Today we had to go and outsource material ๐Ÿ˜ž I donโ€™t like doing it. We got a couple zips of the AK47 and a zip of the zkittles for extraction. We did something a bit differently this time and chopped the material up slightly to get a better pack in the tube. We used about 30 grams for the 18 inch tube.

we now have it in the mini fridge getting down to the lowest temp we can go with it. We will be running 2-3 cans of pure322 organic solvent through it.


And our master case from Metavega finally landed today. Master case is 48 cans and feels good to have enough solvent on hand ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ’ฏ

this extraction came out a bit dark but that is because of the strain. and we did two extractions today and the second one was a mixed trim extraction that actually came out better then the flower run


And the color and ๐Ÿ‘ƒ came out better then the flower run.

-Winterizing and cartridges


We just got done purging the rest of the alcohol from our winterizing project. we got 2 grams of extract from it and we put together 6 cartridges with using wax Liquidizer products in blueberry


these did come out a bit darker then we like and that was do to the starting material. Keeping them noce and safe in oir Stash Logix case 12 site Cloner

we are only on day 2 since we got these marshmallow Gobbstopper cuttings into the cloner. Using Clonex cloning solution we used one gallon of plain water adding in 20 ml of cloning solution. We will change out every 4th to 5th day and upping concentration by 5-10 ml Everytime.


By day ten or so we should see most of these with nice healthy roots on them and we will start to transplant and get some ready for shipment.


Flower room


Getting to the end of week three for the two mandarin hammers and the one random girl. we did a good defoliating of the bottom, we are doing everything we can to now have larfy buds and get the biggest cola buds we can on these. We still have five mandarin hammers in there one gallon fabrics which we will be transplanting them into 3 gallon fabrics once we weed out all the males. And then reverting them back into veg and working on there canopies. two hammers we are flowering stretched out alot


And then we have the random girl sitting under the 1000 watt full spectrum LED lights


And she is coming along surprisingly well. Bag seed you can never trust but lately the random bag seed girls have been doing better then some beans we have bought before. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐ŸŽ‰


Veg Room


We have our main focus strain sitting in the 3 gallon fabric pots.


These three are the feminized bubba hash we got from The Attitude Seed Bank. two are going straight into flower once the canopies are where we want them to be. And the third is going to stay in this room off to the side and kept as a mother plant. We have hi hopes for the results weโ€™ll have with this bubba hash.

Then we have three of the Creature Bear Og F2 autoflowers


that are feom @1212homegrow (Instagram) and these will stay in the one gallon fabric pots for the remainder of there life


we also have the marshmallow Gobbstopper we nabbed from the cabin grow. This is the one we took the clones from and now waiting for the isolation tent to come in. Pure Smoke Boutique has sent us a grow tent for feminizing strains that come out ๐Ÿ”ฅ and we are starting with this one

We also do have some more of there strains coming in that we will be popping one strain at a time and focus on cloning them and making feminized seeds from them. This is probably one of the most exciting times for us as this and another flower project has gotten us noticed and now we are getting work from our work being noticed.

13 views0 comments
247_garden_logo.png
growers choice logo.png
eztrain.png
fastbuds.jpg
70921392_716096465484519_848645250896363