🥳 Cartridges 🥳 💨
Yes and we finally got done extracting and winterizing the 9lb hammer flower material into two batches. One batch at 22.8 grams and the other batch at 27.8 grams.
The first batch was the smaller batch at 22.8 grams. Keeping it in the refrigerator to keep it solid to handle easier.
we got the 22.8 grams into our anchor mixing glass. We use Terps and products form Terps USA which has been an zibg change over from the last product we used to use, which we still have some of that and we may start doing some experiments with it. Anyway, we used 11.4 ml of “Girl Scout cookie” 🍪 and added it to the glass with the extract. We heat this in the microwave specifically for doing this or you can use a hot plate that has accurate settings.
Once warmed and mixed we are ready to dispense. AND!! We now offer 10-15 and 30ml bottles so you can now fill your own carts or mods and tanks. we filled out first 30ml bottle with the Girl Scout cookie and we had a few ML left over so we filled a couple carts for the head.
👆 and we did the same for the zkittlez. mixing 27.8 grams of shatter to 14ml of zkittlez from Terps USA and going through the same process as before. We got one 30ml bottle filled ...
And we filled out 12 one gram c-cell cartridges. 😅 my math came out perfect and if it wasn’t well fuck my life then 😛 once we get reimbursed for these two batches we will be moving on to live resin carts 🎉 (we got another harvest coming up soon)
And this room gives me goosebumps every morning I open her. Two bubba hash, critical+2.0 and a fruit salad. Half way through flowering and we may bust out the microscope a bit earlier and check things out. We did some stalk splitting super early. Usually this technique to improve Terp and resin production is done two weeks prior to harvest, basicly once you start your flush period is when you want to split stalks.
www.dormgrows.com and check out the C3 model like the one you see above.
New 4x4 up and running 🥳
we moved 6 of the feminized marshmallow gobstoppers that were as close to the same size as each other. All are in straight coco coir in one gallon fabric pots. We will transplant into 3 gallon pots in a couple of weeks. In veg we are running one of the two 315 watt Vivosun CMH which has the veg bulb in it. When we flip to flower (12-12) we will add the second 315 watt which has the flowering bulb and we’ll be running 630 watts in a 4x4 foot print. Coco is considered a hydroponic and we should see results 2-3 weeks quicker then soil. If so we will continue to run coco and start thinking about a drip system. Using Advanced Nutrients PH perfect technology. 🤩 we will be bringing the rest of the other ones into the other 4x4 and we will be running them all from veg to flower. A
🍄 mushrooms 🍄
Our second bin has been fruiting insanely. These to were mis labeled and are not albino penis envy they are ”Cambodian” which is a strain that colonizes and fruits insanely fast as we are experiencing. The other original bin with the penis envy alm have gotten picked and we are not pushing for our second flush on those. 😛 fucking love it 🎉